USCIS plans to begin reopening local offices on June 4, unless public closures are extended further. USCIS staff are continuing to perform duties that do not involve face-to-face contact with the public, and individuals may still submit applications and petitions to USCIS. In addition, USCIS will provide emergency services for limited situations. To schedule an emergency appointment, contact the USCIS Contact Center. Local offices will send notices automatically rescheduling interview appointments impacted by this closure once normal operations resume.
- President Trump Issues Another Executive Order Concerning Immigration
- RC Immigration Supports Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Certain USCIS Offices Reopen Including Chicago Field Office
- RC Immigration is proud to support the American Civil Liberties Union
- USCIS Local Field Offices Plan to Re-Open on June 4