In response to the current pandemic, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services announced that it is extending the deadline for requests for evidence (RFEs) and notices of intent to deny (NOIDs) dated between March 1 and May 1, 2020. According to the recent announcement, responses submitted within 60 calendar days after the response deadline will be considered before any action is taken. We still suggest responding within the initial deadline if at all possible to ensure timely review, however this measure may be of help when delay cannot be avoided.
- President Trump Issues Another Executive Order Concerning Immigration
- RC Immigration Supports Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Certain USCIS Offices Reopen Including Chicago Field Office
- RC Immigration is proud to support the American Civil Liberties Union
- USCIS Local Field Offices Plan to Re-Open on June 4