U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services announced today that in-person services at its field offices, asylum offices, and Application Support Centers (ASCs) closures will be suspended until at least April 7. USCIS field offices will send notices to applicants and petitioners with scheduled appointments and naturalization ceremonies impacted by the extended closure. When USCIS resumes normal operations, USCIS will automatically reschedule ASC appointments and send new appointment letters by mail. Individuals who had InfoPass or other appointments must reschedule once field offices are open to the public again.
- President Trump Issues Another Executive Order Concerning Immigration
- RC Immigration Supports Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Certain USCIS Offices Reopen Including Chicago Field Office
- RC Immigration is proud to support the American Civil Liberties Union
- USCIS Local Field Offices Plan to Re-Open on June 4