The U.S. Department of State (DOS) has announced that in response to COVID-19, it is suspending routine visa services in most countries worldwide. Embassies and consulates in these countries will cancel all routine visa appointments as of March 18, 2020. If you have an upcoming appointment scheduled at any Embassy or consulate, please verify the dates through the relevant appointment scheduling website; some Embassies, including Paris, have already rescheduled many appointments for May 2020.
- President Trump Issues Another Executive Order Concerning Immigration
- RC Immigration Supports Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Certain USCIS Offices Reopen Including Chicago Field Office
- RC Immigration is proud to support the American Civil Liberties Union
- USCIS Local Field Offices Plan to Re-Open on June 4