For the second year in a row, we were thrilled to address critical recent immigration topics as part of Saper Law’s immersion course for high school students interested in the law. Thank you Daliah Saper, owner of Saper Law, for hosting this invaluable program.
- RC Immigration Supports Child Advocate Program at The Young Center
- RC Immigration Supports Chicago’s Children in Need at Cradles to Crayons
- DePaul University College of Law Selects Christina Coleman as Adjunct Faculty Member
- RC Immigration was thrilled to participate in the 25th annual CVLS Race Judicata, raising funds for much-needed legal services
- RC Immigration Proud to Participate in Immersion Law Course for High School Students