Samantha Lloyd received an Outstanding Pro Bono Service Award from Chicago-Kent College of Law at a ceremony on April 20, 2017. She was recognized for her recent service, especially in response to President Trump’s travel ban.
- What to Expect from President-Elect Biden in the First 100 Days
- President Trump Issues Another Executive Order Concerning Immigration
- RC Immigration Supports Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Certain USCIS Offices Reopen Including Chicago Field Office
- RC Immigration is proud to support the American Civil Liberties Union