Samantha Lloyd received an Outstanding Pro Bono Service Award from Chicago-Kent College of Law at a ceremony on April 20, 2017. She was recognized for her recent service, especially in response to President Trump’s travel ban.
- RC Immigration Supports Chicago’s Children in Need at Cradles to Crayons
- DePaul University College of Law Selects Christina Coleman as Adjunct Faculty Member
- RC Immigration was thrilled to participate in the 25th annual CVLS Race Judicata, raising funds for much-needed legal services
- RC Immigration Proud to Participate in Immersion Law Course for High School Students
- Team RC Immigration at Race Judicata